Institute de Empresa Business School in Spain launches Queen Rania Scholarship for Women Business Leaders
(Office of Her Majesty, Press Department - Amman) The Instituto de Empresa Foundation announced on Tuesday the launch of 'The Queen Rania Scholarship for Women Business Leaders' for a total period of five years.
The scholarship is aimed at helping up and coming women business leaders, with great potential, to gain a competitive edge in the business industry. The Instituto de Empresa Foundation will award two annual scholarships for Jordanian women interested in studying International MBA, International Executive MBA, Global Communities MBA, Advanced Management Program, or Global Senior Management Program (GSMP) at the Instituto de Empresa Business School. The first two scholarships will be granted for the scholastic year 2006- 2007.
Applicants will have a choice between two programs: those targeting junior business professionals or senior business professionals. Junior business professionals represent directors, entrepreneurs, and high achievers with the knowledge and practical management tools in leading organizations. Senior business professionals include those who are managers with a very high potential, and have been identified by their respective organizations as future leaders, as well as senior managers and directors, managing directors, unit directors and vice presidents. Each scholarship will cover 85 percent of the total cost of the course, with students paying the remaining 15 percent of the cost of the MBA program. The closing date for applications is June 1, 2006. Applicants must meet the admission requirements of Instituto de Empresa, including a university degree. They must also have professional experience.
The IE Foundation will choose six candidates from the list of applicants, and a Jordanian Selection Committee will select the final two scholarship recipients. Instituto de Empresa Business School is a leading business school that trains entrepreneurs and corporate managers through its Master’s degrees and Executive Education programs. Instituto de Empresa is characterized by its markedly global approach, its spirit of entrepreneurship and innovation, its applied research projects and the promotion of socially responsible initiatives. Instituto de Empresa Business School has an alumni network that currently comprises some 30,000 IE graduates that hold management positions in 85 countries. For further information: http://www.ie.edu.
For further information about this scholarship program, please contact the Admissions Department at Instituto de Empresa Business School (Tel. +34 91 568 96 10. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Queen Rania's official website
This website does not support old browsers. To view this website, Please upgrade your browser to IE 9 or greater
Your browser is out of date. It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how to update your browser